Sunday, January 24, 2010

Submarines: Here are some interesting pictures I thought I would share with you today about modern attack submarines

This is the SSN 718, a U.S. Nuclear powered Delta Class Attack Submarine with three Polar Bears just wondering around for a look see. The photo is real and was taken in October 2003 at the Arctic Circle.
Photo courtesy of the United States Naval Archives.



Russian Typhoon class ballistic missile submarine.
Some people claim this picture is fake and was created with Photoshop because this class Russian Sub is too large for these waters. Fake or other wise, it's interesting. If you live in California near San Diego or San Francisco it's common to see U.S. Nuclear powered submarines off the coast.





Don't forget to check out my Photo and Video postings on Facebook. Not a Facebook member yet, please join, look me up - Steve Guns.
Yes I will be over on Twitter later today.
http://twitter.com/noguncontrol

0 comments:

 

judul