Sunday, January 3, 2010

10-Gauge Goose and Duck Hunting Shotgun

H&R Model 176 10-Gauge, 30-inch Single Barrel Shotgun with recoil pad.




10-Gauge Goose and Duck Hunting Shotgun Ammo.




Shotgun Sling, very handy when hunting.




Reference - Comparing Shotgun Bore Sizes:





















Shotgun picture from a friends collection sold many years ago.
Don't forget to RATE my Blog.
Please Follow this Blog and Follow me on Twitter.
You can also join my BlogFrog Community.
I'll try and get on Twitter later today.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Update - I have received many emails asking me to allow comments on post, so I will again start comments but with 'Comment Moderation.' This is to eliminate the Spam and Ads I was getting before. Thanks for your interest and understanding.
Daily Gun Pictures

0 comments:

 

judul