Monday, January 25, 2010

STI International LS Series 9mm Semi Auto Pistol with Holster, Magazines, and Pouches

Emailed to me from a recent purchaser.














Please RATE this Blog.
Follow me here, and I will Follow you.
Join my BlogFrog Community.
I will be cleaning up my Twitter Page now on a regular basis. Please Follow me on Twitter, and I will follow you.
I have started posting photo images and videos to my Facebook Page. They are different than the ones I publish here. Join me on Facebook, follow me there, become Steve Guns friend. There is a link here on this Blog to my Facebook Page, just click on it.


Do you have a Gun or Weapon you would like to share with us?
Send it to me in an email and I will post it. If you want credit for the posted item, please say so, otherwise I keep all emails confidential.
Note: I do not keep any emails.
Email your photo, video, or video link to:
dailygunpictures@yahoo.com

Leave me a comment.

0 comments:

 

judul