Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pederson Model M1903 WW1 Japanese Semi-auto 30 Caliber Rifle





Are you Following This Blog ?

Please make sure you visit my Twitter Page.

Join me on Facebook, I post daily photos on Facebook as well. The facebook photos are not the same as posted here on my Google Blog, Daily Gun Pictures.

Please leave me a comment but stay on point. Discussions about politics and related matters to firearms should be addressed on my Twitter Page. Also I have a link to another Blog from a fellow Marine that's perfect for those types of discussion forums: Guns-n-Stuff, The link is on my sidebar column, or copy and paste it -
http://www.guns-n-stuff.blogspot.com/

Do you have a firearm or weapon you would like to share?
Email it to me at:
dailygunpictures@yahoo.com

Thanks for your support.

0 comments:

 

judul