Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hunting in Alaska

This is one of my Facebook friends, Brad Farris, who is sharing his hunting photo from last season. Brad was hunting mountain goat and is using a Remington AWR Ultra 300 Magnum Rifle.
Join Brad on his Facebook Page at-
http://www.facebook.com/people/Brad-Farris/100000589845874?ref=search



















Do you have a firearm or weapon photo you would like to share with the readers here? Then email it to me.
If you have a Blog, Website, or Social Network page I can get the pictures from there with your permission just send me the URL Address.

Please join Brad and I on Facebook.
Not a member yet, then sign-up, here is the link-
http://www.facebook.com/

Only 4-days left to vote in the opinion poll, please participate.

===> I cleaned-up up my Twitter Page, now I have to wait 24-hours before adding any new followers, So I will be on Twitter tomorrow.

Everyone please have a great weekend, and Please Follow this Blog.

0 comments:

 

judul