Sunday, December 6, 2009

What's NEW on this Blog -

I just added the following to my Google Blog -
Daily Gun Pictures

1) My BlogFrog Community - please join. You can find it on the sidebar near the bottom of the page. Great way for my FaceBook fans to join as a Follower. The BlogFrog is similar to Google Friends Connect, anyone can join, you just need a Social Network, Blog, or Website. Please JOIN my community.
Thanks.

2) I also added the Blogorator.
This is a simple CLICK on the STARS and Rate my Blog. You can find this at the top of my sidebar. Please support me, Rate this Blog now!
Thank you,
Daily Gun Pictures

I would like to thank 'The Blog Guy' for all the great TIPS on blogging he has posted over at his Blog - I got most of my blog widgets (gadgets) from him.
You can find his Blog at:
http://www.blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to support your right to keep and bear arms, follow this Blog, and join me on Twitter.

Got a picture photo or video you want to share with us?
Send it to me by email at:
dailygunpictures@yahoo.com

0 comments:

 

judul