Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Scorpion Flashlight - UV Ultra Violet Blacklight

My second post of today.
I am posting some of the miscellaneous items people send me.
This was emailed to me last night.











Great for campers, hikers, fisherman, and hunters in the southwest where there are scorpions.
Ultra Violet 21 LED Blacklight Flashlight Torches. You can also easily detect pet urine in the carpet to help clean stains and odors that can't be seen without one of these lights. They are the same blacklights that bouncers use at clubs to check ID's and hand stamps. These are really cool and fun to use. They are only 4" tall so they fit easily in a pocket or purse.
They work best when it is dark out. They are excellent at finding scorpions in the house/backyard. The scorpions glow when you shine this light on them or anywhere near them. But these are perfect for many other things as well. You can also use them for credit card, cash (currency) detection, automobile air condition fluid leaking (freon) detection, glass break detection, minerals hunting, police use it for scanning the crime scene, urine and bodily fluid detection, and more.


Don't forget to share your photos or video with us of your favorite gun or weapon. Just email them to me.

Yes I am posting to Twitter today, come visit me now.
Please follow me here on my Google Blog using Friends Connect or join me at my BlogFrog Community.

0 comments:

 

judul