Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spanish Mauser Bolt Action Rifle

These were emailed to me....
When Spain adopted the CETME assault rifle they had a bunch of M1916 Mausers converted to 7.62 NATO ammo with peep sites for training purposes, until there were enough CETME's to go around. They also converted M1943 rifles; this is known as the FR-8, which has a semi-pistol grip stock.




Do you want to share a weapon with us?
Maybe you or someone you knew carried a certain type of weapon into combat, or used it for sporting purposes, or maybe just a collector...send the pictures or video to me and I will post them here. All emails are deleted, none kept, no names used unless requested.
Email me at:
dailygunpictures@yahoo.com

Don't forget to follow here on my Google Blogspot Blog or on Twitter, preferably both - I need followers, so please support this Blog, join now.

0 comments:

 

judul