Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beretta M9 Marine Commemorative

Emailed from a U.S. Marine. This is a collectible.
The M9 is the military designation for the Beretta 92FS 9mm.





Please remember to RATE this posting.
Follow me on my Twitter Page.
Become my Friend on Facebook.
Join my BlogFrog Community Page.

Leave me a comment, but please stay on point.
Note: Leave ALL comments in English only. You can use Google's online translator to convert your language to English, then copy and paste it.

Do you have a Firearm or Weapon of any type you would like to share with the readers here?
Then email me the photos, video, or video link and I will post it.

Everyone please have a great weekend. Right now I am headed to the Indoor firing range with the wife for some handgun practice.

0 comments:

 

judul