Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To All Visitors and Followers-

I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone who supports this Blog by visiting it. Whether you are a gun owner or not, I hope I entertain you with the various types of weapons made throughout history.

As for those who follow this Blog or link to it, I performed maintenance last weekend. If I inadvertently dropped you as a follower I apologize. Simply post yourself as a follower of this blog or post a message and I will pick you up soon.

Google as you maybe aware has a new policy of 'Followers.'
As a Google Blog Owner you may not exceed 200 people you are following. Google will either not allow you to add any followers past 200 or simply randomly drop one from your list.
At the moment Google does not limit the number of people who can follow your Blog.

Google also limits Bloggers outside of their own Google Blogs for those who can be followed. They claim they will add other Blog types such as MySpace at some future date.

0 comments:

 

judul