Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To All Viewers, Patrons, and Blog Followers

This blog is for entertainment and information purposes only.
It is my intention to bring PICTURES of various types of weapons throughout history from around the world with a strong emphasis on modern day guns.

I have gotten a lot of emails requesting I furnish details on weapons and ordinance, such as the manufacture details of various guns and parts. Sorry, that is not the intention of this blog.

Also, I have gotten request to expand into homemade devices such as explosives, flamethrowers, etc. I have all ready posted last year some videos about flame throwers. Please check the Blog History for anything you are looking for.
Some of you have furnished to me written instructions and diagrams on making various devices. I have all ready posted one of these, instructions to build a silencer.
---> I have decided to add some more of these strictly for information purposes.

If you have a weapon of any kind and would like it to appear here, please send me a picture, video, or video link with a brief description of the item.
Many of the Blog viewers here like the exotic weapons.
Simply email me your picture images, videos, or links to:
dailygunpictures@yahoo.com


Thanks to all who have linked to, or are following this BLOG.
If you follow this Blog, I will follow yours.

0 comments:

 

judul