Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello Everyone, I am Answering the most popular email questions

A lot of people send me emails.

Here are the four most common emails I get and my answers....

(Q) Which type of personal preference do you have for a handgun, auto or revolver?
(A) Revolver. They never jam.

(Q) Where do you get all the pictures?
(A) About half I have had in a file for many years. The other half are sent to me by email. I try and post as much info about the weapon or device as I can, but sometimes all I get is the picture with a brief description or name.

(Q) Why don't you put up specs (specifications) about the firearms?
(A) The basic answer is they take up a lot of room, but on some occasions I do post specs. Another factor is a guy had a Blog a few years ago about Colt Firearms. He posted prices and specs and all he every got was rebuttals. Firearms manufacturers change the specs on models all the time and they differ from one manufacturer to another. Add to this that many guns come in a variety of calibers the specs would overwhelm the Blog page. Also any of these specs are hard to find on older guns.
Note: If you have a specific question about a firearm or device posted, ask the question in the comments section. This Blog has some pretty savvy followers they maybe able to answer you or point you in the right direction.

(Q) Why don't you include the price or price range of the gun you post?
(A) Basically the same reason about specs. Price ranges vary dramatically from one area to another, whether the gun is a collectible, used (what condition), new, etc. What extras come with it. Who makes it, and so on. A gun purchased in Georgia probably cost less than the same gun purchased in New Jersey.

Thanks to everyone who follows this Blog and participates including the many emails I have received.

0 comments:

 

judul