Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog Updates and Changes....

Sorry I have gotten rid of the anonymous poster.

You must sign in to comment here.
Once again a few have ruined it for many.
This Blog doesn't claim to have answers.
It post pictures and videos of weapons from around the world both old and new.
All comments are appreciated. But attacks on this Blog or me are not justified.
I just publish the pictures and data.
If you have some weapon that disputes size, capacity, etc. please email a picture and the manufacturer to me and I will post it.
Yes I agree many of these production made weapons are in fact poor quality and I wouldn't own one, but people buy them none the less.

If you wish to be a contributor of this BLOG please email me.

DISCLAIMER: THIS WEB BLOG IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. IT DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT OR DEVICE LEGAL OR ILLEGAL.

0 comments:

 

judul